Holiday Park in Cornwall
Delightful Holiday Park in 33 acres of Cornish countryside
Juliots Well Holiday Park is situated in an ideal location surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is just one mile from the small market town of Camelford in North Cornwall and four miles from Trebarwith beach.
There is a wide choice of self-catering accommodation available. Choose from static caravans to luxury holiday lodges - some with hot tub. Our Campsite is a spacious touring park with a wide range of modern facilities for tents, tourers and motorhomes.
You'll enjoy the relaxed and informal atmosphere at this North Cornwall holiday park. The thirty three acres of sheltered parkland and shady woods offer a tranquil haven which makes it an ideal base for exploring the rest of Cornwall.
Within easy reach are the picturesque harbour villages of Boscastle, Port Isaac, Padstow – Tintagel the legendary site of King Arthur’s Castle. The Eden Project on the South Cornish Coast is just 26 miles away and the charming fishing village of Fowey is 7 miles further on.
The excellent facilities for guests include:
- Coach House Pub with large screen TV.
- Separate dog friendly eating area.
- Varied entertainment programme during peak season.
- Free Wi-Fi for 20 minutes available in the Coach house with any purchase in The Coach House.
- The Coach House offering a range of home cooked food using fresh local produce.
- Take away service available.
- Games room with pool table and machines.
- Free car parking.
- Childrens play area.
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool (Open Mid May to Mid September)
- Dog friendly accommodation with dog walks and dog friendly beaches nearby.
- Holiday Lodges for sale with option to make use of our great subletting scheme.
- Wedding Reception in delightful romantic setting
Cornwall named top UK Holiday Destination in British Travel Awards for second consecutive year.
With its FREE facilities and self-catering accommodation Juliots Well is more than just a north Cornwall holiday park.